- We strive to find the best, all-natural ingredients that are both effective and gentle.
- If we cannot find an all-natural ingredient that works the best, we will use the safest and most effective alternative.
- We strive to never use harmful and synthetic ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, alcohol*, glycerin, harmful perfumes, dyes, EDTA, SLS, phthalates, or any other ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- We strive to offer pH-balanced solutions wherever we can.
- We strive to educate women on the importance of vaginal care and maintenance, naturally *some products may contain natural alcohols, not the drying type!
From Our Founders:
"As a breast cancer survivor, I began to understand just how toxic our current environments can be. Everything from the foods we eat, to the products we put on our skin need to be examined for their potential harmful effects on our health and our lives."
-Dr. Barb, MD; Board Certified OB/GYN
"For over 15 years I walked in and out of doctor's offices and hospitals. I witnessed rooms full of sick people who were so ill, that their very lives were depended on the drugs I sold. From that I knew early on, that being more proactive and conscious about what I put in and on my body needed to be more of a proactive, conscious decision and not just a random option at the grocery store."
-Kimba "The Natural Diva", MBA
Our commitment to giving back:
We are confident that Kushae’s natural products can assist in reducing the overall toxic impact in the lives of women and more importantly, the recent rise in gynecologic and breast cancers all across the globe. Our partnerships with amazing cancer research and patient support organizations are a testament to our commitment as we provide education, natural products, and additional in-kind support. We aim to give women back their voices in advocating for feminine health and hygiene and to insist on natural products made especially for women, by women.
To learn more about how we may be able to partner with your cancer research foundation or patient advocacy group, please contact us.