This article is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice.
You love so many things about us that it is nearly impossible to describe all the things that make us great. We get it; this is why we compiled this list for you so you can brag like a boss about Kushae to everyone you know and make money doing it. You're welcome!
A few things that makes us the GOAT:
- Physician Formula: Our products are formulated by board-certified OB/GYN Dr. Barbara Mc. Laren, with effective and safe ingredients that deliver real life-changing results.
- More Than Just Periods: Kushae is the first and only OB/GYN-created feminine care brand that creates a full suite of products that address specific vaginal health concerns at all stages of a woman's life.
- Made In The USA: Our products are proudly made in the USA, following strict and ethical cosmetic practices, and comply with Safety guidelines.
- Our Products Are FREE Of Toxins: We absorb an average of 64% of what we put on our skin. This is why we use only the highest quality, plant-based ingredients to create the high quality feminine care products. Our products are free from harsh chemicals. You will never find any harmful and synthetic ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, alcohol*, glycerin, harmful perfumes, dyes, EDTA, SLS, phthalates, or any other ingredients you can’t pronounce in any Kushae product.
- We Empower Women Through Education: We believe that knowledge is meant to be shared. Our mission is to make education and information more accessible to our customers so they can make better and more informed decisions about their personal health.
- Our Products Are Cruelty-Free: We care about all living creatures, so our products and their ingredients are NEVER tested on animals.
Be sure to stay subscribed to the Kushae affiliate emails, so you can stay updated on all things Kushae, and learn how to promote the brand you love with confidence and clarity to your audience.