Kushae Suppository Applicators - Pack of 5 applicators + Kushae Bag
SOLD AS A PACK OF 5 APPLICATORS ONLY - DOES NOT COME WITH SUPPOSITORIES (SUPPOSITORIES SOLD SEPARATELY)
- 100% BPA Free
- Washable and Reusable
- Smooth rounded tip for gentle insertion
- Comes with cap to protect insertion area
- Instructions are included in your order shipment
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY; DO NOT INGEST. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY AT 800-222-1222
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Please wash hands and nails well with soap and warn water before handling.
- Remove applicator from outer wrapping - Applicator comes in 2 parts: Tube with CAP (where you would place the suppository) and PLUNGER (the piece with the ring at the bottom.) There is also a small silicone piece inside the TuBE called the "Silicone Stopper." This is what holds the suppository in the tube and prevents it from falling further down.
- Place the smaller end of the plunger into the bottom (larger side of the tube.) This will allow you to push the suppository capsule up and into the vaginal cavity when ready.
- Remove the cap from the Tube and place suppository into the open end of the tube...Small end first (see pic.) Use gentle pressure to push the suppository into the tube to allow the silicone stopper to move down, allowing space for the suppository.
Find the right position before insertion. Either of these positions may work for you.
- You may lift one leg and rest is on a higher surface (bench, seat, etc.) Or
- Lay on your back with your knees bent, Or
- Stand with your feet spread a few inches apart with your knees bent
- Hold the applicator by the opposite end from where the suppository is. Gently insert the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go. Once far enough, push on the plunger to insert the suppository.
- Remove applicator - once you have placed your suppository into the vagina, you can gently remove the applicator.
I have tried so many things to get myself back on track once things were thrown off and My God! This has helped in more one than one and I can’t thank you enough for all you did to make this product for us women. Thank you!
I was a little disappointed about the sample 5 applicators pack, I thought they were pre-filled or came with the suppositories. I do not want to buy a whole 30 count of a product, when I do not know about the product. The company really should have a sample suppository kit along with the 5 sample applicators. That will be very helpful.