We Are The Doctor and The Diva
It started out as an innocent conversation between a doctor and a diva on a girl’s trip.
Don't all great stories begin this way? (Hey, just roll with us, here!) When OB/GYN, Dr. Barb and ex-Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant turned naturalista, Kimba (AKA The Natural Diva), met for the very first time, there was no denying the chemistry was instantaneous.
Dr. Barb and The Natural Diva got to swapping ideas and sharing insights on chemical-free solutions to the feminine care issues we're all so familiar with.
And from that innocent conversation, where ideas flowed like a fine wine at a dinner party, BK Naturals was born, with a mission to whip up effective, yet gentle, naturally-based feminine care products and pH balanced, created by women, for women.
The rest, they say, is Kushae™.
The morals and values of BK Naturals have remained consistent from Day One.
- We strive to find the best, all-natural ingredients that are both effective and gentle.
- If we cannot find an all-natural ingredient that works the best, we will use the safest and most effective alternative.
- We strive to never use harmful and synthetic ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, alcohol*, glycerin, harmful perfumes, dyes, EDTA, SLS, phthalates, or any other ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- We strive to offer pH-balanced solutions wherever we can.
- We strive to educate women on the importance of vaginal care and maintenance, naturally *some products may contain natural alcohols, not the drying type!
From our Founder: Dr. Barb, Board Certified OB/GYN
"As a breast cancer survivor, I began to understand just how toxic our current environments can be. Everything from the foods we eat, to the products we put on our skin need to be examined for their potential harmful effects on our health and our lives." - Dr. Barb, MD; Board Certified OB/GYN
From Our Founder: Kimba "The Natural Diva", MBA; Naturalista
"For over 15 years I walked in and out of doctor's offices and hospitals. I witnessed rooms full of sick people who were so ill, that their very lives were dependent on the drugs I sold. As a result, I knew early on, that the decisions about what I put in and on my body need to be a more proactive, conscious choice and not just a random option at the grocery store."
- Kimba "The Natural Diva", MBA; "Naturalista"
Our commitment to reducing breast and gynecologic cancers:
We are confident that Kushae’s natural products can assist in reducing the overall toxic impact in the lives of women and more importantly, the recent rise in gynecologic and breast cancers all across the globe. Our partnerships with amazing cancer research and patient support organizations are a testament to our commitment as we provide education, natural products pH balanced wherever we can, and additional in-kind support. We aim to give women back their voices in advocating for feminine health and hygiene and to insist on natural products made especially for women, by women.
To learn more about how we may be able to partner with your cancer research foundation or patient advocacy group, please contact us.