SOLD AS A PACK OF (FIVE) 5 APPLICATORS ONLY - DOES NOT COME WITH SUPPOSITORIES (SUPPOSITORIES SOLD SEPARATELY; Picture shows 3 applicators but this offer includes 5 applicators)
The Kushae Suppository Applicators:
- 100% BPA Free
- Washable and Reusable
- Smooth rounded tip for gentle insertion
- Comes with cap to protect insertion area
INSTRUCTIONS: Included in your order shipment
How to Insert Vaginal Suppository with Applicator
For VAGINAL USE ONLY; DO NOT INGEST
NOTE: Please wash hands and nails well with soap and warm water before handling.Assemble Applicator:
1. Remove applicator from outer plastic wrapping
a) Applicator comes in two parts: TUBE with CAP (where you would place suppository) and PLUNGER (piece with the ring at the bottom). There is also a small silicone piece inside the TUBE called the “Silicone Stopper”. This is what holds the suppository in the tube and prevents it from falling further down.
2. Place the smaller end of the plunger into the bottom (larger side) of the tube. This will allow you to push the suppository capsule up and into the vaginal cavity when ready.Inserting Suppository:
3. Remove cap from Tube and Place the suppository into the open end of the tube…SMALL end first (see pic). Use gentle pressure to push the suppository into the tube to allow the silicone stopper to move down, allowing space for the suppository.
4. Find the right position before insertion. Either of these positions may work for you.
a) You may lift one leg and rest it on a higher surface (bench, seat, etc) OR
b) Lay on your back with your knees bent, OR
c) Stand with your feet spread a few inches apart with your knees bent
5. Hold the applicator by the opposite end from where the suppository is. Gently insert the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go. Once far enough, push on the plunger to insert the suppository.
6. Remove Applicator – Once you have placed your suppository into the vagina, you can gently remove the applicator
7. Once you have finished administering your vaginal suppository, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Wash the applicator with soap and water as well to avoid contamination. Dry well, replace cap, and store in cool dry place.