Why is Kushae the top choice for OB/GYNs?
- Created by Dr. Barbara McLaren, a fellow Board-Certified OB/GYN in Houston, TX.
- Safe, natural, and fast alternatives to traditional treatments and compounding
- Dry capsules allow for easy administration at home or on the go.
- Contains a unique, doctor-tested blend of ACOG approved, Medical-grade Boric Acid and Probiotics.
- Currently sold in:
Dr Barbara McLaren, Co-Founder Kushae.com, Board-Certified OB/GYN at New Beginnings Houston Clinic
With Kushae’s unique Boric Acid + Probiotic Suppositories, 97% of women report relief in 24 hours*
*Based on a survey we sent out to our customer base.REQUEST SAMPLE KIT
ACOG recommends Boric Acid for Bacterial Candidiasis & Bacterial Vaginosis
In 2019, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), began recommending Boric Acid as a treatment option for bacterial vaginosis & yeast infections.
For Yeast Infections
Yeast TX: Insert 1 suppository capsule daily into vagina QD for 2-3 weeks.
Yeast PX: Insert 1 suppository capsule twice weekly into vagina QD for 6 months.
For Bacterial Vaginosis
BV TX: Insert 1 suppository capsule daily into vagina QD for 21 days.
BV PX: Insert 1 suppository capsule twice weekly into vagina QD for 6 months.
What’s in Kushae's unique Boric Acid Suppository blend?
- Contains ACOG recommended dose of Medical-Grade Boric Acid NF (600mg)
- Relieves dryness, and discomfort with added 130mg of healthy organic aloe vera.
- Promotes a healthy pH and vaginal flora: the suppositories include apple cider vinegar 20mg, and probiotic CFU 8 billion CFUs** (50 mg) lactobacillus acidophilus strain: LA-02.