Returns and Exchanges
Unfortunately and without exception we cannot accept exchanges or returns. If your package was damaged during shipment by the carrier, please save the box and the merchandise. Take a photo of the damaged items and notify us as soon as possible via email (email@example.com)
Shipping and Receiving
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- We offer the option of First Class, Priority and Express Mail shipping.
- All orders placed before 11:00 am will be shipped out the same day.
- We do not process orders on weekends or holidays.
- USPS First Class Shipping: 2-5 business days depending on where you live (US only)
- USPS Priority Mail Shipping: 2-3 business days depending on where you live (US only)
- USPS Express Mail Shipping: 1-2 business days depending on where you live (US only)
- We ship from Lake Worth, Florida.
- International shipping is not inclusive of duties and taxes. Duties and taxes may be due upon receipt and based on local tax rates. Please note you (the buyer) will be 100% responsible for any fees. International orders can take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive after they have shipped since all orders must pass through customs. If your package is unclaimed and is returned back to us, we may refund the amount of the products but the shipping cost will not be refunded.
- Please double check the address you provide during shipment, we will not be held responsible for any packages that end up lost or delayed due to an incorrect address provided by the customer.
- If you would like insurance included in your shipment please upgrade to USPS Priority Mail. (USPS covers up to $100 for lost, damaged and missing packages. Insurance will not cover packages that have been confirmed as delivered. Please visit the USPS website for more information.)
- USPS insurance does not cover stolen packages, if you feel your location is an unsafe place for delivery, please notify us immediately so we can add a signature confirmation to your order. With a signature confirmation, your package will not be delivered unless someone in your household has signed for it.
- Please note that once a package leaves our premises, it is no longer under our control. If you have a problem with your package, contact the United States Postal Service immediately at 1(800) 275-8777.
By making a purchase with us, you agree that KUSHAE will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or delayed packages that may happen during shipment. We do not provide refunds or replacements for packages confirmed as delivered.