Tight jeans, sitting in wetness for too long, pH imbalance, intimacy...these are the most frequent "offenders" when it comes to what causes a yeast infection. Below, we'll share what you MUST know about yeast infections and tips on how to relieve yeast infections and the vaginal itching that comes with it!
- Yeast always lives in your vagina, but our body does a great job of keeping it at a level that is healthy. How? By maintaining a healthy pH balance. But once you're pH balance is thrown off (by your period, sexual intimacy, condoms, tampons, or just about anything), your yeast grows out of control and ta-da! You have a yeast infection. And guess what else...that terrible burning vaginal itching that comes with it!
- Don't run to the drug store to get the goopy stuff you've always gotten. It's full of chemical ingredients not suitable for "down there" and it sucks because you have to use it lying down and can't walk around or go anywhere after you've used it or else it'll slide out and right down your leg...NOT ideal at all.
- The best way to treat a yeast infection? New KushaeBoric Acid Vaginal Suppositories. They are created by an OB/GYN and medical team to quickly rebalance your pH and relieve your yeast infection and the vaginal itching that comes with it! These little capsules (you insert them into your vagina with clean fingers) are amazing; they can be used any time of the day, do not require lying down, and contain aloe for a gentle, non irritating effect. Even better, they are created with Probiotics, the good bacteria, which help normalize your pH even faster. BYE BYE YEAST...ADIOS!
- To prevent future yeast infections, try tracing your steps to figure out what caused the issue in the first place. Were you intimate shortly before? Were you wearing very tight clothing that didn't allow air to circulate down there? Have you used a new soap or new detergent on panties? Knowing is half the battle so you can try avoiding the issue.
- If you are prone to yeast infections and cry at the idea of dealing with the vaginal itching that comes with it, you may need to use a suppository (something you insert into your vagina) on a regular basis BEFORE you have a yeast infection to prevent any future recurrences. The best is the Kushae Boric Acid Vaginal Suppositories. These small dry capsules are inserted into the vagina and immediately begin to rebalance your pH to reduce yeast. Want to soothe the vaginal itching that comes with it? Check out the Kushae Feminine Soothing Cream which we love! Soothes with aloe and other natural ingredients known for their anti inflammatory properties. Ahhhh!