Kushae Boric Acid Suppositories + Probiotics & Aloe! with 3 Applicators & Kushae Bag
- Created by an OB/GYN
- Eliminates odors after intercourse, menstruation, and more
- Fast and effective treatment for BV and yeast infections
- Medical grade Boric Acid with aloe and probiotics
- Promotes normal vaginal pH balance
- Fast results...often 1-2 days!
- Boosts confidence
- Natural, gentle solution
- No Drip Formula (We recommend a liner for potential vaginal discharge - your body is cleansing itself!)
- FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH.
- IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY AT 800-222-1222.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
According to our co-founder Dr. Barb, OB/GYN, he recommends the following doses for her patients, in accordance with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) guideline:
- Acute (current infection) - Insert 1 suppository capsule into vagina once daily for 2-3 weeks.
- Prophylaxis (for women prone to yeast infections who want to avoid future infections) - Insert 1 suppository capsule into vagina twice a week for 6 months.
- Acute (current infection) - Insert 1 capsule into vagina once a day for 21 days.
- Prophylaxis (to prevent) - Insert 1 suppository capsule into vagina twice a week for 6 months.
Boric Acid - mild antiseptic with anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties
Apple Cider Vinegar - restores the acidic quality of the vaginal flora.
Aloe Vera - alleviates vaginal dryness, discomfort, and burning; reported to have a tightening effect.
All the Good Stuff: Boric Acid NF 600 mg, Organic aloe vera 130mg, Apple cider vinegar 20mg, and Probiotic CFU 8 Billions CFUs** (50 mg) Lactobacillus acidophilus Strain: LA-02
Please wash hands and nails well with soap and warm water before handling.
- Remove applicator from outer plastic wrapping. Applicator comes in two parts: TUBE with CAP (where you would place suppository) and PLUNGER (piece with the ring at the bottom.) There is also a small silicone piece inside the TUBE called the "Silicone Stopper." This is what holds the suppository in the tube and prevents it from falling further down.
- Place the smaller end of the plunger into the bottom (larger side) of the tube. This will allow you to push the capsule up and into the vaginal cavity when ready.
- Remove cap from the TUBE and place the suppository into the open end of the tube... Small end first (see pic.) Use gentle pressure to push the suppository into the tube to allow the silicone stopper to move down, allowing space for the suppository.
Find the right position before insertion. Either of these positions may work for you.
- You may lift one leg and rest it on a higher surface (bench, seat, etc.) Or
- Lay on your back with your knees bent, Or
- Stand with your feet spread a few inches apart with your knees bent
- Hold the applicator by the opposite end from where the suppository is. Gently insert the applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortable go. Once far enough, push on the plunger to insert the suppository.
- Remove applicator - once you have placed your suppository into the vagina, you can gently remove the applicator.
This has been the best feminine product I have purchased in a long time. Kushae has a lifetime customer in me! It did what it was Supposed to plus more. I've struggled with issues of excessive yeast for years and this really helped on the first try.
This is my time trying this so I am not sure if I am supposed to use daily or occasionally. I did try and at least it's not oily.
I’ve used this twice when my lady parts weren’t quite right and the results are FAST and EFFECTIVE!!! So impressed with the entire Kushae line!!
I absolutely love Kushae suppositories. I use them after intercourse and/or menstrual cycle. It leaves me feeling very clean and fresh.
I absolutely love this product! I feel so fresh after using this product. I will forever support the Kushae brand! Simply Amazing