This article is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice.
What is a Vajacial?
Vajacials are a spa treatment for the vulva and the bikini line - it is like a facial but your vulva. Vajacials treatments help treat vulvar hyperpigmentation and ingrown hairs, remove dead skin cells and bacteria on the vulva, and more.
Professional and in-spa vajacials may include steaming, enzyme exfoliant, extractions, a spot treatment, and more. While at-home vajacials are much simpler with the right products, you can give yourself a spa-worth vajacial in the comfort of your home.
Why you might need a Vajacial routine if you work out.
Exercising is great for your overall health, but sometimes it can wreak havoc on your vaginal health. Working out can cause chafing, irritation, and hyperpigmentation on your vulva. Repeated friction and irritation to the skin and pubic hair follicles can cause ingrown hairs, folliculitis, and abscesses. However, a proper vulvar routine, combined with a monthly at-home vajacial can help keep your vulva healthy and happy.
The Kushae 5-Steps At-Home Vajacial
Step 1: Cleanse your vulva with the Kushae 2-n-1 Gentle Foaming Wash and warm or slightly hot water to open up your pores.
The Kushae foaming wash is gentle, reduces odors, dissolves bacteria, and immobilizes yeast so you can stay clean and fresh all day.
Pro tip: Use the foaming wash to stay clean, fresh, and moisturized all day long after a good sweat at the gym "down there."
How to Use the Kushae 2-n-1 Gentle Foaming Wash
- Start by prepping: Wet the area of your body you will be washing or shaving. Pump onto hands or a washcloth.
- Note: If your pump is "stuck", run under warm water for 1 minute, shake, and pump!
- Wash or shave tips: Apply a generous amount of Gentle 2-N-1 Foaming Wash to your skin. Lather or shave as you normally would. Rinse off and pat dry with a clean towel. Smile because you feel clean and look great.
Step 2: Shave off any excess hair with the Kushae 3-n-1 Razor Kit.
This razor kit can shave, trim and even cleanse your vulva. It is gentle and safe, so NO cuts, nicks, or bumps.
Step 3: Cleanse again with the Kushae Foaming Wash and exfoliate with the Kushae Premiere Exfoliating Scrub.
Use the Kushae Premiere Exfoliating Scrub to exfoliate your bikini line. Using a natural and gentle exfoliator like the Kushae exfoliating scrub helps remove dead skin cells that clog your pores.
How to use the Kushae Premiere Exfoliating Scrub
- Wet your skin
- Apply a generous amount to cover the area
- Rub gently to exfoliate the skin
- Rinse well
Step 4: Soothe and calm your skin with the Kushae Feminine Soothing Cream or the Protective Skin Balm.
The Soothing Cream: Use the Kushae Feminine Soothing Cream to moisturize and soothe irritated and inflamed skin. The soothing cream tightens pores and prevents ingrown hairs.
How to use the Kushae Feminine Soothing Cream
- Use as a shaving cream and post-wax-and-shave moisturizer on the vulva, bikini area, underarms, and legs – you can use it everywhere.
- Apply generously to surrounding areas.
- Shave or dress as usual.
- Use daily for best results and as part of your daily maintenance routine.
The Skin Balm: Use the Protective Skin Balm to hydrate and nourish your skin. This balm ends all chafing, sweat irritation, and rubbing burns with natural ingredients like:
- Natural olive fruit oil (reduces friction and wicks away sweat)
- Anti-inflammatory Goldenseal (heals skin)
- Anti-bacterial Calendula (soothes and protects)
How to use the Kushae Protective Skin Balm
- Apply generously to the affected skin and surrounding areas. Reapply as necessary.
- Use it: Everywhere.
- Your lips AND your “lips” (vulvar/vaginal skin)
- Under breasts
- Between thighs
- Where your pelvis and legs meet
- Between your “cheeks”
- To soothe and relieve perineal discomfort
- As a diaper rash balm (for adults and babies)
- Anywhere you have chafing, friction, or irritation
Step 5: Fade Hyperpigmentation with The Kushae Premiere Lightening Cream
Use the Kushae Premiere Lightening Cream to treat hyperpigmentation, razor bumps, and skin discoloration. This safe, natural, and fast-acting Kojic Acid Cream with White Tea Extract lightens dark spots and evens skin color on all skin tones – so you can bare all.
How to use the Kushae Premiere Lightening Cream
- Massage a small amount into the hyperpigmented area.
- Dress as usual.
- Best results are seen after 2 weeks of consistent use.
- While Kushae Premiere Lightening Cream is safe for use on the delicate skin in the bikini area, it is not formulated for use on the face.
Bonus: Improve your skin' elasticity with The Kushae Silk Body Oil
Use the Kushae Silk Body Oil to hydrate, moisturize and reduce inflammation after your vajacial. This fast-absorbing dry oil blend provides hydrating moisture to the bikini area, cuticles, face, legs, arms, and even to your “hair down there”.
How to use the Kushae Silk Body Oil
- Use everywhere for silky soft hair and skin – including the face, bikini area, and underarms.
- Simply use the dropper to place a generous amount of oil on the skin, rub it in, allow it to dry, and dress as usual.
- No mess. No sticky residue. No staining.
- Use daily, as part of your regular maintenance and preventative routine, for best results.